Your message - this will appear on the website with your donation to encourage others - we won't list your name in case you don't want it to be public

I would like to gift aid my donation
I am a UK taxpayer and would like to Gift Aid this donation and any donations I have made in the past four years, or I make in the future to the Grange Park Centre. I understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax each tax year (6 April to 5 April), than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all of my donations, it is my responsibility to pay any difference. ** If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

If you have selected to gift aid your donation, please enter:

Please note:
We will use the details you provide to contact you about your donation. For your reference, our Data Protection Policy is available here.

If you request to give by BACs, we will send you an email containing the bank details. Please check your spam folder for an email from if you’ve not received it within 24 hrs.

If donating by cheque, make it payable to 'Grange Park Centre' and send it to:
The Arc Community Hub
LE11 2UP

Thank you for your support